Monday, January 30, 2006

icky day

I am having very icky day...grrrr.

I woke up yesterday with a sore back and last night was interesting, trying to get Ty out of his bed to feed him. I went and saw the chiropractor this morning, but it was some chore getting the boys dressed & in the car. I feel a bit better and I know that after a good nights sleep, I will feel a lot better.

Then there was the food today. I had a bit of a free-for-all yesterday as far as the quality of food, so today I worked hard to stay healthy only to have the fiber bug kick me in the stomach. DAMN that oatmeal. And that apple with peel. And that flaxseed bagel. My stomach combined with my sore back is enough to take the wind out of my sails entirely. So what did we do? Ordered pizza for supper. On a good note, I ate 2 small pieces, not 4... Still. I tried so hard today to eat healthy, filling foods only to have to deal with the stupid fiber kickback. Oh well. I need to intake another liter of water to make up for the fiber...off to fill the bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you are doing GREAT girl! And you're a mom too! Keep up the great work, 'cause you're showing the world that you can do any damn thing!