Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i love 2 year olds

grrrr...the trials of a two year old make me want to wallow in food. I am trying sooo hard to be consistent, but it is such a tough thing to maintain when I am feeling sick. I have felt a bit off the last few days...like I am treading into unknown territory. I need to spend today staying on track, staying away from high calorie foods - especially refined sugars. NO WHITE TODAY!!

I started this morning with my oatmeal-apple-pecan breakfast, so I feel full and satisfied. I just need to continue this today...hard to do when not at home. For dinner I am making stir-fry for John and the boys, but I think for me, some salad with protein is what I am really craving.

I need to make our meal plan for the next week and buy groceries tomorrow. That I can do! I just need to remember that I don't like how I feel when I over eat; I don't like how I feel when I eat nasty white foods; I don't like how I feel when I don't respect my body by making nutritional choices with my food.

I want to like me. And I deserve to feel good about myself. I deserve to treat myself well.

No comments: