Sunday, March 19, 2006

another sunday

well, today was an interesting day - not good or bad necessarly, just different from the norm. this morning we met tim & irene for brunch at o'byrnes. we hardly ever get together with them, so it was nice to share a meal. irene took a bunch of pictures of the boys; I can't wait to see them...she has such a great eye, photography wise. nate isn't feeling top notch today, so he is in pull-ups for the night. I do not need a bed full of poop in the night.

I spent a lot of time talking to alex this afternoon about school stuff. I am feeling a bit more confident about the whole thing now. tomorrow and tuesday I am going in for the morning to meet with the kids, take a look at the routines, meet with the new TA, and just generally get a feel for things. I am not too worried, and the closer I get, the better I am feeling about it. maybe last week's anxiety has left. eating wise, today wasn't great - a fat-laden breakfast and just general rotten snacking and not nearly enough water. tomorrow I am going to head to the gym in the morning and start my day off with a "marcy pancake" and see if I can do the no sugar thing.

03-18: consistency: 2.5L/0; exercise: 30 minutes @ 2pm!

No comments: