Saturday, April 01, 2006

solitude pt 1

I need some. not just physically becuase I feel like I am on the edge today, but spiritually. all the poop, naked 2 yr old, colds, teething, feeding, changing, dressing, napping, cleaning, cooking has officially zapped my energy. I need some time alone. just to meditate. think. ponder. stamp. be.

and it is april 1st today. I have been doing a pretty good job with my goals this month...in all, I lost 4 pounds - that's an average of one a week. I'd really wish it would be more, but I have officially lost 20lbs since november. and good riddence. I don't EVER want to see that 20lbs again. as a reward for my first 20, I bought myself new shoes [okay, so I bought them last week, but I haven't worn them yet!]. when I lose the next 20, I am going to reward myself by cutting all my hair off.

my goals for april are:
  • continue with no sugar at least until easter, if not longer
  • continue to drink 2.5-3 L of water per day
  • exercise 3 times a week: sunday's at the gym, tuesday's on my walk [starting on the 11th], friday's at the gym

I'll continue to report!

No comments: