Tuesday, May 23, 2006

it figures....

that I would start feeling sick the morning after a 4 day weekend. grrr. we were up late last night watching 24. my whole eating day was whacked because of my schedule, but I kept my calories pretty close to my goal. of course, since I ate dinner at 4pm, I was starving at 8pm. so, I started out with some fruit, then had a yogurt, then a dark chocolate cadbury thin. shoulda stopped after the yogurt. good thing today is a new day! I have my healthy lunch & snacks packed up, I got a good start on my report cards yesterday and I am feeling good about this week. [oh, and I walked 7k yesterday!!]

just a note to self: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"...I am going to meditate upon this verse today [and the next few days] as I know that I cannot do this with my own strength and will power. I am going to need some help from a MUCH bigger source.

it's 6:32...I'd better get going.

No comments: