Saturday, June 03, 2006

and it's Saturday again!

and only 3 more and school will be almost finished! I am so overwhelmed by the amount of work that I need to do between now and the end of this month that I am doing nothing. tonight I need to get a ton done on my report cards.

I walked close to 10k with rae this morning...we went slower than normal, but it was good to log in the time on the soles of my feet. I have had a really awful eating week this week too, so I am trying really hard to log all my food and get in all my water. constant goals, I know, but I just seem to be in a funk about the whole thing [as I sit here in my size 14 jeans...jeans I couldn't wear well 6 weeks ago]. I think that I just hate the hard work that comes with losing weight. and it is just that - hard work. well, I guess I will just have to suck it up and be sure that I am not eating to relieve my stress. water, water, water!!

No comments: