Monday, June 12, 2006

everything but what I should be doing...

which is finishing my report cards. I have one lone subject left to do and the one piece of paper I need to do them is sitting on my desk at school. okay, so I don't really NEED the paper, it's just an excuse, but having my paper would make it easier...since the comments are on there, written out, just waiting for me to assign grades to. I could, potentially have them all done by class time tomorrow morning...well, other than my GLA for social & science. I forget how much work it all is, especially when I have other priorities. like planning ty's birthday! fun stuff!

not to mention, erika pointed out to me that hell's kitchen is on tonight... http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/

1 comment:

susan said...

We were watching Hell's Kitchen as well...did you see both episodes?? Just when you think your TV watching evenings are over until the new season of shows ANOTHER reality show comes on! And a cooking/reality show to boot!
Awesome!