Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

okay, I am going to cave. I am not usually one for new year's resolutions, but this year I am going to try something new. I downloaded a goals calendar from sparks people and for everyday in january, I am going to journal the points they mention. so....here goes!

"Happy New Year! If you haven't yet settled on your top goals for the year, do so today. Writing own your goals (in specific terms) means you're more likely to achieve them."

my top goals are as follows:
1. actively work at losing weight
2. pay off debt
3. figure out my career

NOW, on another note, last night was a ton of fun...there is nothing like just relaxing and hanging out with friends [and family!]. it was a nice evening, and for that I am so grateful! okay, well, except for the fact that my kids were up WAY too late & are super cranky today...grrr!!

No comments: