Sunday, March 25, 2007

a sunny sunday

and not just sunny, but the bright, snow melting kind of sun!

it's been an interesting couple of days. I dropped the boys off on friday morning at john's mom's house and I haven't seen nate since. he's been the sleep-over monster this weekend! friday night at grandma ursula's and saturday night with other grandma and opa. that has meant that I have had 2 nights of completely solid sleep - 10 hours of pure bliss. I actually feel like I have some energy again and that perhaps my brain will start working again. when I am tired and on the verge of getting sick, my brain turns to mush. gotta totally love that. and hey, no comments from the peanut gallery on how my brain is usually mush regardless of sleep!!

so this morning, it's just ty & I. he's puttering around. I'm blog surfing. drinking a huge cup of coffee. gotta love sunday mornings!

oh and for all of you keeping track - 8k yesterday morning! feeling good, dudes!

No comments: