Friday, April 06, 2007

fave fab five friday...or whatever I call it!

and, in honour of good friday, perhaps five things I am thankful for:

1. that there is reason to celebrate good friday & easter.
2. family that I adore - and not just john & the boys, but I really am thankful for the rest of my family too: my parents, sibs, and the extended family.
3. a body that is healthy and strong - and yes, not that I always love it, but it is a good one that doesn't break down very often...it birthed great children, it doesn't get the flu, it likes chocolate - I really shouldn't ever complain.
4. a good job - one that I really enjoy overall. challenging, yes. rewarding, totally. making a difference, I believe so.
5. mmmm...what to put for #5. it's not that I can't think of anything, but now that I'm thinking, there's too much: good friends, good country, good, creative brain, warm house, full cupboards...so maybe #5 is really "everything else".

I will post some more "things" later - I have pictures to share!!

No comments: