Tuesday, April 03, 2007

holding nothing back

yup - it's in my hot little hands...I am on the first listen & loving every minute of it! I tried downloading it on itunes this morning, but it wasn't available in the canadian store ~ what's up with THAT???? just wrong. anyways, as a brand-spankin' new release, it was on sale at christian publications today only...so, it's been in my hands for just under 3hrs! I am such a dork, I know. seriously though, if you have never listened to tim hughes [and if you are into that kind of music!!], you totally need to check him out. www.myspace.com/timhughesmusic he is definately the most influential worship leader/song writer of my world. I remember the first time I heard the song "here I am to worship" - it was a bit of a cut on worshiptogether with the chords. I played that song [not sang, just played!] that sunday, which came with a great response; I ended up teaching it and it is still my fave to lead, sing & play. it seems lately, whenever I am listening to new songs to teach, tim has written. needless to say, I have nothing but great things to say about him & his music!! I wish I still played in a band. good thing God is out looking for me!

and for those of you who do not like/listen to or even have a clue about christian music...you too, may be wowed! :o)

1 comment:

susan said...

Being part of a band (worship band) could be just a few Sunday's away for you!! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. You have such awesome gifts Cor, you are robbing a (my) church by not using them!!