Sunday, April 01, 2007

well, it's sunday night

and where did the week go?

I am watching the second hour of amazing race right now and the teams are at auschwitz. just makes me think of the time I spent in germany and although we never went to the actual camp, we spent a lot of time at historical sites that honoured the memories and journeys of victims of the holocaust. berlin is so full of history - layers upon layers of stories. topography of terror. the jewish museum. these two places alone will tell a story that will have a permanent impact.

they are also climbing towers in the show tonight - yeah, towers in europe are a TON of fun! the siegessaule. st peters. [on the st peters link, you need to find pictures of the dome. yes, even I climbed to the top!] bottom line, I love europe! and I love it when amazing race is there! [okay, so I am hedging on too many exclamation marks in one little post.]

I have digressed. I can't believe we are heading into the tail end of the school year - the last 12 weeks! john and I decided that we are going to work our butts off to lose 2lbs a week for the next 12 weeks. I feel like I've been a bit derailed as of late, but lunch is planned for tomorrow and I am thankful that it is a brand new day and a brand new week!

No comments: