Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my eyes hurt

yeah. THAT'S how tired I am. yet, I sit here...watching the season finale of HOUSE! some of my stampin' girls came over tonight...I really have such great times on make & take night, and we made a really great little project, inspired by erika's book that she sent me last month [thanks, e!]. I promise I will take a picture tomorrow and post it for you.

oh, and I also made these super easy, super healthy muffins tonight [here's the recipe, suz!].

chocolate fix muffins:
3 cups all bran cereal [I used fiber 1...and they worked just fine]
2-1/2 cups water

soak together for 5 minutes

1 box low-fat brownie mix
1/2 cup cocoa
2 TBSP mini chocolate chips
1-1/2 tsp baking powder

mix by hand, divide batter equally into 24 lined muffin tins, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

EASY! and YUMM-O!

1 comment:

susan said...

Thanks for the recipe Cor.