Saturday, July 28, 2007

some happy feet

my boys have some happy, happy feet. and even more so, some really happy voices. they LOVE the music and dancing on the happy feet movie and nate has the penguin dance down pat. regardless of the pounding headache that rules my head at present, their freshly washed hair and their happy little feet doing a little dance...makes me smile.

I spent the day painting at audra's house...we had a bit of bad paint information and we spent wednesday night painting, then unpainting her front door. when I left on wednesday night, it looked like a big reddish paint mess. when I left today, the door looked AWESOME!! I have to say, I want a red door too!

we leave for osoyoos on tuesday morning. we are going to stay the night with james and shonnette in vernon on tuesday night, so that will be a nice break from the whole road trip thing! I have to say that I am not really looking forward to the drive, as the boys are unexperienced in this area. I'm sure it's the start of some fun fraser summer vacations, but 12 or so hours in the car with a 2 year old and a 4 year old might just be just a little too much fun!

oh, and a new card to show off [some borrowed ideas from the su! catty]! and a big thank you to erika...you comments yesterday made my day!!

No comments: