Tuesday, August 21, 2007

turd-day

what a misspell, eh? LOL

2 weeks today. yup, my venture into the land of jr high begins in 2 weeks. am I crazy? oh, so totally! livin' on the edge, baby!

so, some fraser family updates:

1. paint has hit the walls. a fresh, new, updated, washable colour...a darker brown behind the couch, and by accident, a darker gray in the back entrance! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
2. nate is still in swimming lessons, and doing GREAT. yippie!
3. got nate registered for music lessons for the fall. my mom offered to take him and he is pretty stoked about the whole thing.
4. I have officially gone through all the boy's clothes: sorted out everything, got some new jeans for ty, hauled out all the winter wear, packed up the old.
5. got myself a bit of a new school outfit. brown cords, white shirt.
6. staples: a new binder. white board markers. smelly felts. sticky notes. I really love going back to school.
7. we have made it to season 5 of the sopranos. I am fully capable of swearing like a gangster.

and...quote of the day:
"the most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will". consider nothing as impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities." [david copperfield]

No comments: