Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a crazy couple of days

something is up with me. my head doesn't feel right. my body is out of sinc. I am so crazy tired. ALL OF THE FLIPPIN' TIME! and I am NOT pregnant. so don't even go there. I actually had john hide EVERY stinkin' piece of chocolate while I was out tonight. mainly, because with the way I'm feeling, I could sit in the closet and eat every last piece.

grrr. if you can figure out my issues, let me know!

well, I figure I am going to beat down this nastiness. I went to exercise class twice this week...mainly because I weighed myself on tuesday and NOTHING [oh, and my lovely husband nearly kicked me out of the house when he heard that I was wanting to skip class]. I am SO discouraged. then, at my class some random lady asked me if I had lost weight. I could have kissed her! so, I worked harder than I ever have worked before and my ass hurts more than anything. I am going get this nasty food addiction under control and I am going to beat my sorry ass into shape because I DESERVE IT. however, I cannot do it alone. I am so tired of battling this bad-mind-self-talk-crazy-crap. can I go upstairs and crawl into my bed and start fresh tomorrow?? NO...because we are watching FNL again!

2 comments:

Chris H. said...

Hey cori!! Keep pressing on!!! It will get easier...I had this tiredness you speak of last year. I finally got a doctor to listen to me (no, I'm not depressed!!!) and he ran some additional thyroid panels besides the regular one. Amazing, I was hypothyroid, not much, but a low dose of the medicine and I felt better in a few weeks!

susan said...

Hey Cor, maybe if you made time to have coffee with me you'd feel better - I think you have a serious case of Susan withdrawal!! Don't worry, it isn't fatal - I will see you on Tuesday,and we'll make a plan for our next "therapy session" and you'll be feeling better in no time!!