Monday, February 11, 2008

a full day

well, I weighed myself this morning...down 2lbs [I'll do my measurements tonight and NOT post them!]. I am officially on my "I-have-no-real-plan-so-don't-ask-me-about-the-plan" plan. seriously. I am calling this one the non-plan. exercise as per the usual [as in, I'm training], make sure I get 25 grams of fiber per day, drink 2-3L of water, and eat one treat per day. I will do a weigh/measure again on easter monday. there is a lot of trust I have to have with myself in order to not have a plan. trust that my body will tell me when I am hungry and full. trust that my body will get healthier, knowing it will be fed. trust that I don't have to sabotage a plan, when we're on the non-plan. I'm strange. I know. off to class tonight, were I will pay someone money to torture my muscles. life is good.

No comments: