Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 years ago

5 years ago I met a wee baby - okay, so met him IRL, not just as a womb buddy! my nate had his 5th birthday today and I am so thankful and glad to have such a great kid. although he drives me NUTS many days, I love him so fully and amazingly and he makes me want to be a better person. he is a smart, funny kid that makes me laugh so hard and amazes me with his insight into his world. I can't wait to see what kind of kid he'll be in another 5 years...

on another note, had a chat with my brother this week, as he was standing in the apple store. he wanted to know if john & I wanted to purchase his old computer - a total answer to prayer. on a lot of levels.

AND...I've been working at the bakery in the mornings - needed the cash and they needed someone to answer the phones. all good.

off to bed :o)

No comments: