Friday, July 11, 2008

pages & challenges

okay, so I've done a bit of scrapping lately...one for my calendar & one for this challenge:



let's NOT talk about how this challenge is over a week old and it's taking me until NOW to get things posted! [click on the pic to take you to kristina's blog for THIS week's challenge!]...I love the american crafts "thickers"...that's what I used to do nate's name. the rest of the page is SU! [do I dare hope that SU! puts thickers or the like in the new catty??? mmmmm!]



and then this other, random-ish/non-stampin' up one! I've had the paper forever, and the glittery letters are from michaels. the tag is mainly SU! [hodgepodge, arrow punch, brad]. I am liking how the new camera took these pictures - they are mainly the same colour as the picture shows!!

No comments: