Thursday, October 02, 2008

fall in edmonton

I really love this time of year - and this week has been no exception. hot in the afternoons. fresh in the mornings. crunchy. orange. happy. it's all good. school has not slowed down at all, but my head and my body is up to speed, so really, all is good. other than the strep throat I have - or the strep throat the doctor suspects I have. I do not have time to be sick. too much that needs to get done, too many things that have deadlines. alas, it will all have to wait until tomorrow - because today is officially a sick day. I'll let all the drugs kick in and then it should start to feel better. okay, so enough about my ramblings.

I am doing an on-line scrapbooking class with erika. it starts today and I had to do some pre-work for it. I am going to see if I can post the picture [it has given me hassles!!!]



and then some random creations:


1 comment:

susan said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I have missed your posts.