Saturday, February 14, 2009

-13 point something...

10 weeks today and I am at -13.  considering the first 4 weeks were HELL, I have to say, I am pretty darn impressed with myself.  and it's not that I didn't think I could do it, but part of me always thinks I'm going to fail.  there is still a part of me that doesn't want to dream big, but the other part knows that dreaming big will create a goal that is totally achievable.  if I keep going at a pound a week [my week-to-week goal], then the following will happen:
I will be down 2 more pounds before teachers convention.  I will be down 6 more by spring break.  I will be down 11 more pounds  before the vancouver marathon.  I will be down 15 more pounds by the time I go to vegas.  that puts me at -28 by vegas.  that is below the lowest I've been in my adult life.  although that thought totally FREAKS ME OUT, I am so motivated by the thought of wearing a size 14 pair of jeans and my zebra print lucky brand jeans sweatshirt [that I bought in LA when I was last that size!!!], that I will not give up.  not this time.

I went through my closet this week and weeded out some old things and organized it so that I know what I can shrink into!  because I totally have clothes from two summers ago that will fit me again.  I like that.

okay, off to deal with my very uncontrollable, very whiney, very irritating five year old. 
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas? What the? I didn't know about this...email me details lady!

Anonymous said...

My first bootcamp kicked my butt hard!! I almost fell down the stairs on my way to the change room, thank gosh for railings! But I feel good and I am sure I will be disgustingly sore on Friday!