Monday, January 11, 2010

I say a little prayer

have I used that title yet?

1. sore throat. grrr.
2. president of the bad mom's club - yes, that'd be me. wearing the crown today.
3. it's monday. grrr.
4. why do kids at school tell me things? I hold too much knowledge.
5. why are my kids at school so mean to each other? must they name call and torment? really?
6. big appointment tomorrow. totally stressed. tomorrow has the potential to set the path for what's to happen to the fraser family in 2010 [in a good way!]
7. chad's uncle passed away this weekend. feeling pretty crappy about that.
8. I'm not liking my kids very much right now. I love them dearly, but they are driving me NUTS.
9. glad that there is real tv back on this week - YEAH HOUSE!
10. discontent. the word that currently describes my state of mind. change is in the air. I don't like change, unless I'm the boss of it!!

No comments: