Sunday, July 18, 2010

feelin' the love

my sister rocks. she took the boys yesterday afternoon...for two whole nights. john and I have gotten more things done in the two days than we have since the weekend we moved in. we got the boys rooms re-configured....we had started them in the same room [they've shared for 5 years] but they've been just so on each other for the last week that we decided to separate them. ty's big concern was whether or not he could sleep in the same room as nate but keep his toys and stuffies in his own room. YES! I hope they both like what we've done to their spaces. it's still a bit temporary, because I have some paint plans, but it'll do the trick for now!

I still have all the boxes stacked in the garage, but I'm starting to feel like I'm in a groove. that I can get this seriously done in the next ten days.

so, apparently I have nothing interesting to blog about tonight! or perhaps I just don't have the emotional energy to dig any deeper. and that's totally okay with me!!

xoxo.

No comments: