Sunday, January 23, 2011

country roads

I passed a grater as I was driving home this afternoon.  am I asking too much for them to do right in front of my house?  you know, get rid of the deep, deep ruts?  yes.  apparently I am asking too much.  however, the change and temperatures has meant that the kids are outside way more.  and the sun has been out.  super happy!  I got a new lens and film for my hipstamatic app on my phone.  not too sure if I love it, but I have a strong like at this point!



I really don't have much to write about today.  feeling better but not great and I'm abnormally tired for a sunday afternoon.  I had to be at church at 830 this morning for rehearsal, then went to my mom and dad's for part 2 of my dad's birthday party.  while there, I did a brisk walk on the treadmill - two and two's - only this time the first two was a brisk walk and the second two were at a good sized incline.  repeat.  repeat for 30 minutes.  LOL.  felt good, but the walk combined with the hour of shovelling I did yesterday is making for some sore muscles.  sore in a good way!  I wonder if taking a nap for an hour would throw me off...probably, but it may be better than coffee.  I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: