Friday, January 14, 2011

fairytale of new york

does that help?  no one entered my contest on tuesday.  so sad.  LOL  it was the word "homemade" wasn't it.  I don't blame you.  I would have done the same thing.  I would have known the answer and not commented.  okay, I would have googled the answer then not commented knowing that the smartie pants writing this damn blog would be hip to me.  HA!

so john got a job.  it's a bit of a "while-we're-wating" job since he really wants to be a firefighter.  however, we officially made it through two weeks of unemployment and he starts his new job on monday.  I really, really hope that it's something that he likes and that it's good for our family.  it's shift work, so it's going to be a huge change for me.  I am accustomed to having john home in the evenings.  and he drives the kids in the mornings.  there are going to be days that I have to do both drives.  and be home alone on the weekends with the kids.  or worse, having to keep them quiet because john's on nights.  I know I'm worrying in advance, never a good thing, but these are the things that cross my mind. a bit selfish, but just being honest.

anyways, a short post.  it's been a long week and I have tried, tired kids.
xoxo

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I like all your posts even if they are short - keeps me connected to you!

Love to the boys!

B:)