Tuesday, April 26, 2011

42

so I managed a half day of school today.  and that was just barely.  I seriously feel like I've had the wind kicked out of me.  so I saw my doctor - she swabbed my throat for strep and sent me for a chest x-ray to see if I have pneumonia.  apparently there was a crackle in my right lung.  I should know tomorrow.  meanwhile, I'm spending my night writing sub plans.  there is no way I can teach like this.  no voice.  no air.  no energy.  sigh.

however, my sweet nate made a card for me last night that just made me smile!


{such a pretty dress I'm wearing.  and I love that he drew my necklace - the one that has all of our names on it!  oh, and my hair.  love that too!}

he lost his fifth tooth in the middle of the night last night.  woke me up at 2 am to tell me.  it was already under his pillow waiting for the tooth fairy.  good times.  alas.  I need to sleep.  I just don't know if I'll be able to.  fun, fun times!

No comments: