Saturday, September 03, 2011

mama mia

here I go again, my my, how can I forget you...

yes, abba on the brain.

well, two days of teaching done already.  and a full week of work.  ty seems to like grade one so far and nate has no complaints about grade three.  my first few days were also decent, so we'll see how that all plays out!  we've also been re-building one of our fences and that's just about done too.  the damn fence has been such a hassle, but boy have we learned a lot about hiring someone to do the job.  especially people who don't really know how to do the job!  needless to say, it's been a busy, busy week.  HOWEVER, I went to weight watchers last weekend {hadn't been all summer} and then again today and I was down 1.2lbs.  not too shabby.  I also completed four out of six workouts last week.  again, not too shabby.  time {generally the lack of it} seems to be my biggest obstacle, but this week sheer exhaustion was what got me.  at one point, I just chose to go to bed at 8pm because that seemed like the best way to honour my body and my mind.  not a 30 minute interval walk.  like I said, not too shabby.

tomorrow - or monday, it being a long weekend and all - I am going to take some pics and do a sexyback11 update and see how I did on the goals that I set 12 weeks ago.  yeah.  so exciting.  not.  it's not all bad, I know that.  so off to bed for tonight and I'll inform the masses in the next few days...

yippie!

{ty on the morning of his first day of grade one.  he refused to have his picture taken.  shocking.}

No comments: