Sunday, February 26, 2012

crocodile tears

I had a good plan for a post today.  just can't remember what that was!  maybe it's time for a list...

1.  five days of lent.  {okay, the fifth day isn't over...}  regardless, it's not been awful.  I had a couple of slip ups {mainly in the sugar department}, but the headaches are generally gone.

2.  my report cards were finished early.

3.  I didn't do any of the work I brought home with me this weekend.  I'm not really sure why I bother, other than hopeful intention.

4.  I did finish {okay, I started it on saturday AND finished it on saturday} the written portion of a podcast I was suppose to have written, submitted and recorded over a week ago {grrr!}.

5.  it snowed a mountain of white stuff this weekend.  FINALLY!  we've had almost no snow this winter, so this is kinda nice.  that said, it has taken a large measure of patience to navigate the roads this weekend.  by this afternoon, the sun was shining and sparkling off the white, white bits of loveliness.

6.  I'm watching the oscars right now.  I am a total junkie for awards shows.  and now I love octavia spencer.  L.O.V.E.

7.  I have a confession to make:  I am starting to like tea.  as an avid coffee drinker, I've never hopped on the tea train.  ever.  but because my belly has been bugging me lately, I've been drinking tea after lunch and after dinner.  I still don't love it, but I sure like it.  I take back all my words about tea being flavoured water.

8.  I can't think of another thing.  I'm going to find a picture that sums up my week...


yep.  that's my week.

No comments: