Thursday, May 10, 2012

show me the place

this week has been a gong show.  and I'm not dealing very well, at all.  I'm not sleeping very well and I'm keeping it all up in my neck and back.  I'm sore and I'm tired.  and between all the crazy, I'm definitely keeping to the plan as well as I could...I need to drink more water!!

that said, john is scheduled for eye surgery tomorrow.  hopefully in the next month he'll have been accepted into the police department for training.  I want this sooooo badly for him!  and, I had my own job drama this week.  I interviewed for a new position this week {the job I've been in training for, in the same school I already work in} and I found out today that I got the job.  lots of change in this house...it's exciting, scary, crazy and hopefully tonight I'll sleep!!

I'll blog more soon.  I promise.
xo

No comments: